If your company has multiple branches or locations, you can create branch offices in your Enlighten account.
Branch offices allow users at a parent company to view and manage all of the systems in a fleet while users at a branch office can only access those systems that they install and maintain. This allows you, the parent company, to share access to selected systems with a branch office while still controlling the ownership and privacy rights of your fleet of systems.
Branch offices can also be used to give Enlighten access to sub-contractors that install or maintain Enphase systems on your behalf.
Note: If an employee of the sub-contractor already has an Enlighten account, he will need to be set up with a different email address to use when logging in to view your company’s systems.
Adding a Branch Office
Your company’s Enlighten Administrator can add a branch office by following these steps:
- Select the Account tab.
- Click Branch Offices on the left panel.
- Click Add a Branch Office.
- Fill out the required fields.
- For each branch office, upload a company logo, enter a company description, and customize the welcome email for systems installed by that branch.
- Click Save Changes.
- After you create a branch office, assign users to that branch office. If you created the branch office for a sub-contractor whose employees already have an Enlighten account, then create unique email addresses for them to use when logging in to Enlighten as your branch office employees.
Now that you have a branch office, you can customize your installations by selecting the appropriate branch office from the Installer drop-down menu on the Activations page.
Modifying a Branch Office
To edit a branch office:
- Click Branch Offices on the left panel on the Accounts tab.
- Click the branch office that you want to modify.
- Click edit branch on the Branch Office panel.
- Edit the fields as required.
- Click Save Changes