Enphase Storage now compatible with Enphase M-Series microinverters
Enphase is excited to announce that we are releasing a new software update that will enable Enphase Storage to be compatible with our M215 and M250 microinverters! By integrating our microinverter technology with energy storage, we can provide a unique all-in-one solar and storage system for homeowners.
The upgrade process is easy. The software updates are transmitted wirelessly to your microinverters. Then you simply need to replace your Envoy-R™ communications gateway with our latest Envoy-S™ metered multiphase for optimal integration.
The benefits of adding solar storage
If you already have M-Series microinverters, you are likely familiar with the benefits of solar energy. On top of your existing utility bill savings and environmental impact, an integrated energy storage system offers additional benefits for your household.
It’s late evening and your entire block loses power. But thanks to your home energy storage system, your refrigerator keeps humming, your home security system is still armed, and your kids are able to continue doing their homework. You feel reassured, knowing that your energy storage system has stored enough electricity to keep you and your family safe through this grid outage.
Here are some of the benefits that Enphase Storage offers:
- Maximum reliability: Enphase solar and storage systems offer exceptional reliability. Our microinverter technology provides redundancy on your roof and within every battery. It’s like a backup for your backup.
- Electricity bill savings: With Enphase Storage, you can choose to consume electricity from the solar energy produced on your own rooftop or your battery during high utility rate periods. This allows you to avoid expensive peak rates during evening hours.
- Smart backup power: Our intelligent Storm Guard™ feature prioritizes charging your battery when severe weather is forecasted so that your system is ready to provide your home with backup power during weather-related grid outages.
- Seamless support: Thanks to the Enpower™ smart switch, your system will seamlessly transition to and from on-grid consumption. This means there will be no disruption to your home’s power if a grid outage occurs.
- Real-time system monitoring: Access detailed real-time production and consumption data of your entire system from your Enlighten mobile app.
You can learn more about our M215 and M250 upgrade in our Planning Guide.
Do you have M215 or M250 microinverters installed at your home? Are you interested in this groundbreaking new upgrade? Contact us to start your energy storage journey.