Enphase will also have a number of its senior executives contributing to important discussions on topics in solar, smart homes, inverter technologies and energy storage. Here’s the lineup of Enphase executives speaking at the show:
Monday, September 12
- Greg Wolfson, Enphase senior director of storage product line, is speaking at an event for the International Battery & Energy Storage Alliance’s “US Storage Day” taking place the day before SPI begins. Greg’s panel, “The Evaluation of Main Technologies and Application Segments for Energy Storage Systems” is at 9:40am. Greg and other storage leaders will discuss some of the different applications and business models for energy storage, and how to generate revenue from these emerging use cases.
- John Berdner, Enphase vice president of regulatory and policy strategy, is speaking on an Operations panel at 1:30pm in Room N251 that is part of a day-long SEPA event on Integrating Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) to the Grid. John’s panel will discuss will discuss the impact of DERs on distribution system operations, and how technologies must communicate with one another and function together to provide the grid benefits they promise.
Tuesday, September 13
- Ciaran Fox, Enphase vice president of customer quality solutions, is speaking at the “MTBF Matchup: A Town Hall Discussion of Inverter Technology” panel at 11:00am in Room N253. Ciaran will explain what Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) is, how quality is designed into inverters, and how to assess the reliability of inverter technology for your next project.
- Ilén Zazueta-Hall, Enphase director of software product mangement, energy management, is speaking on the “Intelligent Buildings and Beyond” panel at 2:30pm in Room N253. Ilen will highlight some of the hot topics around smart homes, including time of use pricing, load disaggregation outcomes and energy management systems.
- John Berdner is speaking a second time on the “How Smart are Your Inverters?” panel at 4:00pm in Room N251, along with executives from SolarEdge and Huaweii North America. The panel will discuss how inverters are becoming more advanced as new regulatory requirements come to market, along with the new economic uses cases for solar and storage as policymakers continue to try and adapt.
Thursday, September 15
- Greg Wolfson will again present as part of an SPI “Walking Tour” on inverter technology for show attendees. The tour begins at 9:00am in Room N251 with a roundtable discussion that includes SolarEdge and Fronius executives on today’s inverter technology and where it is headed in the future. Greg will discuss how battery offerings are moving from being a collection of point products into becoming tightly integrated energy solutions at approximately 9:40am at the Enphase booth (#1111) in the Convention Center.
For a full schedule of trainings at the Enphase booth, visit our SPI events page, and be sure to stop by the Enphase booth to check out our new microinverters, the Enphase AC Battery, and our AC modules. We hope to see you at the show!