Sometimes the hardest part of going solar is understanding your electric bill when the installation is complete! Join us for an overview of typical charges, hard to understand terms and easy to miss details hidden in plain sight on your net-metered electric bill. We’ll use a sample bill from PG&E (Pacific Gas and Electric) to identify common attributes of all electric utility invoices.
Join us for this homeowner on-demand webinar. We’ll cover:
- Different types of solar programs from net-metered to feed-in tariffs
- How to find your rate structure
- How to identify flat rate fees and those that vary with time of use
- What an annual true-up bill is
- How to use MyEnlighten to avoid surprises