The Enphase Energy, Inc. (“Enphase”) Labor Reimbursement for Warranty Service Program (“Labor Reimbursement Program”) is designed to help solar-electric installation professionals (“Installers”) that do not have a product purchase (or similar) agreement with Enphase offset a portion of the service/labor costs related to replacing defective Eligible Products (defined below) that are covered by an existing, active Enphase Limited Warranty, and have been installed in a PV solar system located in Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom (collectively, the “Territory”).
This Labor Reimbursement Program is separate from our standard limited product warranties. If your company has entered into a product purchase or other agreement with Enphase governing the purchase of Enphase products, this Program does not apply to you; please refer to the terms and conditions of such agreement with Enphase.
|Eligible Products||Reimbursement Amounts|
(Either stand-alone or inside an Encharge™ storage system base unit)
Enphase Envoy-S units
(Activated* on or after October 1, 2020)
Enphase ACB 1.5 units
(Activated* on or after October 1, 2020)
* “Activated” means authorities having jurisdiction have given permission to operate.
Labor Charges Eligible for Reimbursement: All of the following must be true:
- The labor must be completed within 2 years of the Eligible Product being Activated.
- For the removal and replacement of an Eligible Product determined by Enphase to be defective under an existing, active Enphase Limited Warranty for the Eligible Product.
- Enphase must have performed a remote diagnosis of the failed Eligible Product and issued an RMA to the Installer prior to performing the Eligible Product Replacement; and
- Installer must submit a claim for reimbursement within 6 months of completing the labor.
To Make a Claim for Reimbursement for Eligible Microinverter Products:
- Request from Enphase a remote diagnosis on the Eligible Product(s) at issue;
- Obtain an RMA from Enphase;
- Perform the Eligible Product Replacement at the site;
- Within 6 months of completing the Eligible Product Replacement, login to your Enlighten Manager
- Access the site where the Eligible Product Replacement was performed.
- Click on the Settings Tab (Gear Icon) in the upper right corner.
- Under the ‘Overview’ section, click the ‘click here’ link below ‘System Location’. Note: The link will appear only if an RMA has been issued for the site within the last 6 months. If you do not see the ‘click here’ link under a site for which you have performed a Eligible Product Replacement and it has been 6 months or less, please contact support here.
- Once you click on ‘click here’ you will be redirected to the Labor Reimbursement Form along with the Labor Reimbursement Program guidelines. Please read the guidelines carefully before filling out the Form.
- If this is the first time you are claiming a Labor Reimbursement, you will also need to submit a completed and signed Installer Reimbursement Form along with your request. You can download the Installer Reimbursement Form here.
- Once you have filled out the Labor Reimbursement Form (and uploaded the Installer Reimbursement Form if this is your first request), click on ‘Submit’ to complete your Labor Reimbursement request.
- Following submission of your Labor Reimbursement request, we will contact you through your registered email to collect the required documentation for the taxing authorities (“Tax Document”).
To Make a Claim for Reimbursement for eligible Envoy-S and ACB 1.5 Units:
- You must send invoices for the applicable Reimbursement Amount to:
- Invoice must include the following information:
- RMA number
- Old Serial Number
- New Serial Number
- Original activation date of the PV System
- If it is the first time you are claiming a Labor Reimbursement from us, you will need to submit a completed W-9 form (for Individuals and Entities based in the US) with your request. For individuals and entities not based in the US, please refer to the chart below for the required documentation (“Tax Document”).
- Enphase may contact you through your registered email ID if more documentation is required to process your claim.