By default, Enighten sends the following types of emails:
- Activation notifications are sent when a system installed by your company completes the activation process.
- Monthly System Performance Summaries are sent at the beginning of each for every system to which you have access.
In addition, by registering with Enlighten, you can choose to receive newsletters, promotions, and surveys about Enphase products or services.
You can change the default settings by following these steps:
- Select the Account tab.
- Scroll down to Preferences.
- Under Notification Preferences, choose the notifications that you want to receive.
- Click Save Notification Preferences.
You also have the option to receive alert emails about system health and performance. By default, Enlighten does not send alert emails. To change this setting, select an Alert email preference from the drop-down list.
You can choose to receive notifications about system-level production issues or device-level events. If you choose device-level events, these events can be included in the Monthly System Performance Summary, or you can choose immediate notification for the following types of events:
- High Impact Events - these events typically fall into one of three categories:
- Communication-related and normally transient, but have not self-corrected and now impede the collection of system data
- Production-related and normally transient, but now persist for more than a day, and impact most or all of the system
- Formerly medium impact events that have not self-corrected and now persist over a period of several days
- Medium Impact Events – Medium impact events are production-related and normally low impact, but still have not self-corrected, and now persist for longer than the usual designated time
- Any Event (Low, Medium, or High Impact) – Low impact events are generally transient and self-correct in a short period of time
After selecting an alert email preference, click Save Notification Preferences.
After you set your preferences for alert emails, you can your alert preference for an individual system. Click View alert preferences by system. Choose a system, select your alert preference, then click Save Changes.