When you make your system public, anyone can view it. A link to a public view of your system is included in the Enlighten reference list and your solar installer’s reference list.
A public view is different from your MyEnlighten view in the following ways:
- If you choose the generic label instead of your actual system name, then “Residential System” displays as the name in the public view.
- You address does not display.
- Your Settings cannot be accessed.
- Report generation is not available.
- The System Details are expanded to show a view of your system layout.
To make your system public:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Signed in as… and choose Settings. In the Enlighten Mobile app, tap through to the Menu screen and then tap Account.
- Scroll down to System Preferences.
- Select Create a public page for my system. You can also click Preview public page to see the public view.
- In Display system name as, choose whether the public view shows your system name or the generic label “Residential System.”
- Click Save System Preferences.