Follow these steps to use Service-on-the-Go with the Installer Toolkit mobile app.
- From Installer Toolkit, tap View Systems.
- From the systems list, tap the system you are working with. Note: The system must be downloaded to your device.
To learn how to download completed systems, watch the video here.
- Scroll down and tap Service.
- Select the option of your choice, Request Return or Install Replacement.
- Tap Request Return.
- Select the address where the replacement should be shipped.The screen shows the address on file for the installer and the installed location for the device.
- Scroll down and select the serial number of the device to return, and then tap Submit.
- The system responds with a success message, the case number that has been opened, and the email address that Enphase will use regarding this case.Note: If the system does not approve the replacement, a case number is opened for follow-up.
- Ready to install a replacement? Access the system in Installer Toolkit, scroll down the overview screen, tap Service and then Install Replacement.
- Enter the original device serial number.
- Enter the replacement serial number and tap Submit.
- The system responds with a success message. There is nothing more for you to do! The device has been retired and replaced on the vritual array in Enlighten. Note: If the serial number is incorrect, the system lets you know.
If you hit a snag, just tap the Customer Support button to give us a call.